Sunday, February 21, 2010

+++ On what circumstances God Denies to Answer Prayer +++


 
God denies to answer the prayers for those who Live in sin, Forsake God, Reject the call of God, who Are blood-shedders, who Are the enemies of saints, who Are proud, who Are hypocrites, who Are wavering, Are idolaters, who ask in wrong motives, who doesn?t live according to his commandments and law.

But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke. Proverbs 1:24-25

For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken lies,and your tongue mutters wicked things. Isaiah 59:3

But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; James 1:6-7

For what hope has the godless when he is cut off, when God takes away his life? Does God listen to his cry when distress comes upon him? Job 27:8-9

You who hate good and love evil; who tear the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones; who eat my people's flesh, strip off their skin and break their bones in pieces; who chop them up like meat for the pan, like flesh for the pot?" Then they will cry out to the LORD, but he will not answer them. At that time he will hide his face from them because of the evil they have done. Micah 3:2-4

You made my enemies turn their backs in flight, and I destroyed my foes. They cried for help, but there was no one to save them to the LORD, but he did not answer. Psalm 18:40-41

The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men?robbers, evildoers, adulterers?or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.' Luke 18:11-12

Therefore this is what the LORD says: 'I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them. The towns of Judah and the people of Jerusalem will go and cry out to the gods to whom they burn incense, but they will not help them at all when disaster strikes. You have as many gods as you have towns, O Judah; and the altars you have set up to burn incense to that shameful god Baal are as many as the streets of Jerusalem.'

"Do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress. Jeremiah 11:11-14

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered. Proverbs 21:13

If anyone turns a deaf ear to the law, even his prayers are detestable. Proverbs 28:9

Although they fast, I will not listen to their cry; though they offer burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them. Instead, I will destroy them with the sword, famine and plague. Jeremiah 14:12

You place defiled food on my altar. "But you ask, 'How have we defiled you?' "By saying that the LORD's table is contemptible. When you bring blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When you sacrifice crippled or diseased animals, is that not wrong? Try offering them to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you?" says the LORD Almighty. "Now implore God to be gracious to us. With such offerings from your hands, will he accept you?"-says the LORD Almighty. Malachi 1:7-9

When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. James 4:3

If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. Psalm 66:18

We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly man who does his will. John 9:31

Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers. 1 Peter 3:7

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil. 1 Peter 3:12

And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Matthew 6:7

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14


 
Jeberson Manuel.S
+91 9677733555

No comments:

Post a Comment