Monday, March 1, 2010

+++ God Answers Prayer +++

 
God promised to answer prayers through Jesus Christ, those who seek God with all the heart, those who ask according to his will and return to him, those who ask in faith and wait upon him, those who fear the Lord and Keep his commandments, those who are humble, righteous, poor, in distress and needy. He can answer the prayer immediately or sometimes delayed.

O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Isaiah 30:19-20

Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.I cried out to him with my mouth;His praise was on my tongue.If I had cherished sin in my heart,The Lord would not have listened;But God has surely listenedAnd heard my voice in prayer.Praise be to God.Who has not rejected my prayerOr withheld his love from me! Psalm 66:16-20

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. James 4:3

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.? Psalm 34:15-16

They devour widows? houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Such men will be punished most severely. Luke 20:47

Jesus replied, ?I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ?Go, throw yourself into the sea,? and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.? Matthew 21:21-22

Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. Genesis 25:21

So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer. Ezra 8:23

They were helped in fighting them, and God handed the Hagrites and all their allies over to them, because they cried out to him during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him. 1 Chronicles 5:20

David built an altar to the LORD there and sacrificed burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. Then the LORD answered prayer in behalf of the land, and the plague on Israel was stopped. 2 Samuel 24:25

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:12-13

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. John 14:13

He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. Psalm 145:19

And receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 1 John 3:22

For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cry of the afflicted. Psalm 9:12

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. James 5:15

You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows. Job 22:27

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:12-13

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. Psalm 91:15

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? Luke 18:7

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. Daniel 10:12

I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me." John 11:42

During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Hebrews 5:7

In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5

When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. Psalm 138:3

 
Jeberson Manuel.S
+91 9677733555

No comments:

Post a Comment