Friday, March 5, 2010

+++ Blasphemy is the Unpardonable Sin +++


 
 
And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Matthew 12:31

Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death. Leviticus 24:16

I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." Mark 3:28-29

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Luke 12:10

You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name. Exodus 20:7

Remember how the enemy has mocked you, O LORD, how foolish people have reviled your name. Psalm 74:18

I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. 1 Timothy 6:1

Both your sins and the sins of your fathers,"says the LORD. Because they burned sacrifices on the mountains and defied me on the hills, I will measure into their laps
the full payment for their former deeds. Isaiah 65:7

Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme. 1 Timothy 1:20

But because by doing this you have made the enemies of the LORD show utter contempt, the son born to you will die. 2 Samuel 12:14

Woe to them, because they have strayed from me! Destruction to them, because they have rebelled against me! I long to redeem them but they speak lies against me. Hosea 7:13

Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong. James 2:7
Jeberson Manuel.S
+91 9677733555

No comments:

Post a Comment